HourglassProductionHourglassProduction

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

FLCL Tribute FLCL Tribute

yay another FLCL fan!!

hey i loved this it was great and u captured the characters expressions well. I loved the FLCL series and was so sad when i found out there were only 6 episodes i think it was cool for u to try to make another episode of this great series but u still made a great tribute. Well done!

Black My Eyes Epi. 5 Black My Eyes Epi. 5

that was cool

wow i luv this ep and the new OP. im sad tho because i just watched the 4th ep and realized the contest ended a while ago...damn...i have to be on the comp a lot more. o well now i can scrap the idea i had and have more room on my comp. BTW is Derrick ever gonna speak or was that just part of his charcter? just a question.

Black My Eyes Epi 4 Black My Eyes Epi 4

kewl

i thought it was awesome loved how u kept chris's makeover theme in the title really awesome most people are to lazy to do that. Oh and you can expect me to enter the contest i think this series is going to go a long way. Laider and ill send u my creation via e-mail

mega man x chart mega man x chart

....

hey thx for the cheat very informal game

-Roddy

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

kudos

really good a lot better than i expected when i first saw it. it was very addictive i played for at least 7 hours straight. keep up the good work.